Terms of Service
Welcome to SF Engagement Photo studio!
Phone now! (415) 506-9138
Our email is email@example.com
$200 SF ENGAGEMENT SESSION includes:
* Per one couple, per session (One hour studio session)
* All digital images on DVD-ROM (yours to keep)
* Jpegs are in color
* Session in San Francisco studio
* Satisfaction Guaranteed
Five Terms of Service
1. $200 portrait sessions available every day , Sunday through Saturday , from 8am to 8pm (Closed major holidays) at our studio in San Francisco, CA. We guarantee one image to be done to your satisfaction for our $200 fee. We are done in under one hour. We require a 50% deposit/retainer fee to reserve the photography service for the specific time and date. CLIENT agrees that all deposits are nonrefundable if cancelled. Sales tax will be added to all sales. We accept Cash (USD), Visa, Master Card. Please read *** HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR SCHEDULED PHOTO SHOOT: below in blue.
2. By EMAIL appointment only (sorry we do not “pencil in” appointments). If you agree to our five terms of service, please email to schedule your session. We will confirm our appointment and email our San Francisco address to to you. Cancellation fee is $100, if appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled session. By default we shoot against a white background. One outfit per $200 session. Additional outfits are $100 per session
3. You will have all the JPEG images from our session on DVD. Satisfaction guaranteed. You take this DVD home- it is yours. Signing of any legal document/title (non-disclosure and/or non-exclusive title and/or exclusive copyrights title), is $100 per signature or document. Prints and/or enlargements are not included. Hair and make up not included. PhotoShop (enhancement) not included. Default digital files are JPEG, color (Lossy-RGB), 3456 x 2304 pixels, 72 dpi and 2.9 megabits in size.
4. PhotoShop modification from default JPEG is $50, per image. All modification instructions must be in writing, by email reply. Please allow three business days per image. PhotoShop must be prepaid. We guarantee one PhotoShop image to be done to your satisfaction. Prints 4×6 available for $25 each. Enlargements 8×10 are available for $50 each. We can sell USB Flash drives (4GB) for $15 each.
5. We can shoot outside our studio. Our travel-location photography fee is $500, for San Francisco Bay Area. We add two hours shooting time, for a total of three hours shooting time for San Francisco Bay Area locations. Images on DVD released upon payment in full. Digital images (jpegs) are on file (hard drive) for 30 days. After 30 days , all digital files are deleted. Please be on time. Please come in ready to shoot.
Cancellation fee (24 hours)…………………………………..$100.00
Additional outfit/costume …………………………………..$100.00
USB Flash Drive (4GB)………………………………………..$15.00
Travel-location photography fee …………………………..$500
Hair and make up and styling ………………………………$500
Rendering (photoshop) per image ……………………….$50.00
Signed Document/Copyrights per client……. ……….$100.00
4×6 photo print (each) …………………………………….. $25.00
Recap on $200 ENGAGEMENT SESSION fees:
All digital images (Jpegs) on DVD- ROM……..$200.00
CA Sales Tax ……………..……….…………………$19.00
Total / One DVD- ROM…………………………….$219.00
Thank you for choosing our photography service! As you can see, we love our clients! We are here to help. We guarantee our work – Your satisfaction is required!
We shoot with a digital Canon SLR camera (no 35mm) . We download your color images immediately into a desktop PC computer for your inspection and approval. $200 is the cost per one session. One outfit per $200 session. One session should be done in one hour or less. When you leave, you will have all the images we have shot on DVD-ROM. We collect our $200 fee , when you are happy with one image from our $200 session.
Photo sessions available by email appointment only ( closed major holidays) at our studio in San Francisco, CA.
By default we shoot against a white background in our San Francisco studio.
Photoshop enhancement/modification is available for $50 , per image, additional. We can change file type (PGN, PDF, GIF, TIFF, CMYK), DPI (dots per inch) , crop, remove color (black and white or sepia), remove blemishes, remove wrinkles, enhance eye color. We can add text, logos. We can add an outdoor background, indoor background or texture or color. Again our fee is $50, per image. Please allow three business days for rendering turnaround per image.
Our travel-location photography fee is $500, for San Francisco Bay Area. We allow one outfit per $200 session. Additional outfits are $100 each. We guarantee one good image per $200 session. Each $200 session is approximately one hour creative time. All images that are created are yours to keep on DVD.
Most of our clients do their own hair and make up and styling. You can bring your own stylist if you like- however please come prepared to shoot A.S.A.P. We can schedule a makeup/stylist artist for an additional fee of $500. Please note- our makeup/stylist artist has limited availability.
By default USA copyright law, all images created are the intellectual property of SF Engagement Photo Studio. We can sell exclusive copyrights for $100 per client. We can sign any legal document/title (company non-disclosure and/or non-exclusive title and/or exclusive copyrights title), for a fee of $100 per signature, per document.
We can travel to a location outside our studio, to the beach, golden gate park or your office or headquarters for an additional fee of $500.
TO RECAP OUR FEES: SF Engagement Photo Studio are $200 plus tax. We charge additional fees for the following: travel-location photography fee is $500. Rendering (photoshop digital modification) per image is $50.00. Signed document (Absolute copyrights-nondisclosure) per client is $100.00. 8×10 prints at $50 each. Cancellation fee is $100, if appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled session.
*** HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR SCHEDULED PHOTO SHOOT:
Please try to be on time, as we may have other clients scheduled in the day. For one look we need approximately one hour of time. 30 minutes shooting and 30 minutes downloading and burning DVD.
Get a good nights rest. No drinking alcohol or smoking please. Be up at least two hours before our shoot. Do not drink more than two cups of coffee. Exercise one hour if you can. Have something to eat. Get a haircut , shave , and shower. Practice smiling. Look and feel your best! We are taking professional photos; Please bring patience and a good attitude. : )
Please bring one complete outfit. For example one business suit , that is clean and pressed (no wrinkles!) with dress shoes. We recommend that you bring complete outfits-IE: nice business shoes, matching pants, shirt and vest and jacket. NOT jeans, flipflops mixed with a business shirt and jacket. If you wear a complete outfit, you will feel better and it will show on your images. Solids, silks, satins are a good choice. We recommend wearing what makes you feel what you want to communicate.
We allow one outfit per $200 session. All images that are created are yours to keep on DVD.
Thank you for your interest in our service!
Where can I find the best price on San Francisco Engagement Photography